Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Postscript

Well the program is over...

I miss all of you.

Why your eyes so big?! (There, I said it).

For more fun, please visit the Michael W. Smith "Friends" music video that was created by some of the Omegas. Production was handled by Chris, and the video stars Jesse, Josh F., Mitch, Rob, and Brian. Special guest appearances include Lauren and Dr. Tackett.

http://homepage.mac.com/laytonc/iMovieTheater2.html

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Megan-
YOU UPDATED!!! How Exciting! So did I. woohoo! Actually... I renamed by Colorado Adventure and started a new "season" of life, so I think it's gonna be cool. I even made my own unique Jen header this time. (If you noticed). I hope your trip home went well, and I will try to email you soon. I miss you friend. It truly WAS an amazing summer.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
Congrats on your graduation from the program! :) My mom said she saw ya at the store the other day... We should catch up sometime when we're both free! Hope all is going well for you.
-Jocelyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home