Please Check
A note from the blog:
Thank you for visiting me. I would like to inform you of two of my newest "discoveries".
1. This blog now allows comments. To leave a comment, click on the link on the bottom right corner of each entry that says "0 comments" (this number may change according to the number of comments left). After the new page pops up, choose an identity and type your comment in the left window. Then hit publish your comment to have it placed. Please leave your first name so I know who wrote it, but you do not need to leave your e-mail address or anything like that to publish a comment.
2. Because I tend to get pictures randomly, I add pictures on old posts from time to time. So, each time you visit me, you might want to scroll through the whole thing to see if new pictures have been added.
Love, the blog


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home