Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh, those Omegas!

I'm not sure where this picture is taken, but I bet it has something to do with that book we read called How Will I Tell My Mother?

Seriously though, How Will I Tell My Mother? is a good book. Steve Arterburn (author of Avoiding Mr. Wrong) wrote this book with his brother Jerry, who came out of the homosexual lifestyle only to find that he had AIDS. The book is an autobiography of Jerry's life.

Speaking of How Will I Tell My Mother?, Brandon had to take Josh to the doctor's office to check up on his bad cough. They went after class, so they were wearing dress shirts and slacks. While they were waiting, being the good students that they are, they were both reading their copies of How Will I Tell My Mother? However, no one asked any questions.

Omegas Jesse, Chris, Rob Schwab, and Josh F. stop and ask for directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home